The Heathrow Jobs and Careers Fair will offer Heathrow employers an unrivalled platform to help inform visitors about the diverse range of opportunities that exist at the airport.
If you are one of over 400 companies that operate at Heathrow, you are eligible for a free stand at the 2019 event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- This event gives your business the opportunity to demonstrate the diverse range of opportunities that you offer at the airport, and recruit your next generation of local talent.
- It is free to exhibit. Heathrow invests in this event to support local young people. By exhibiting you demonstrate your company’s commitment to sourcing local talent.
- Exhibiting at the event will give you the opportunity to meet local students and young adults and share what skills, qualifications and characteristics you’re looking for, ensuring you get the best applicants for current vacancies.
- Engage with teachers, parents and family groups who influence young people in their career decisions and make them aware of the diverse range of opportunities you offer.
Who can visit?
In 2018, almost 5500 people visited the Heathrow Jobs & Careers Fair. Local schools and colleges were involved from across the five local boroughs. The fair is open to:
- Groups from schools and colleges located in Ealing, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Slough and Spelthorne. All students are aged 16 and over.
- Individual local young people aged 16-25 not currently in education, employment or training and their parents and carers.
- Teachers and careers professionals that help inform and influence young people, parents, carers and family groups.
Whether you have current or future vacancies, this is a chance to stay ahead of the game and gain a competitive edge.
What does the day involve?
- Groups from local secondary schools and colleges visit between 9:30am and 3:30pm.
- Parents, carers, students and local job seekers visit between 3:30pm and 7:00pm.
- 50 exhibitor stands that showcase companies who operate at Heathrow.
- Stakeholder reception for invited guests.
This is a professional event where exhibitors will be allocated a dedicated shell scheme stand, furniture package, a listing within the event guide and on the website and inclusion within the marketing and PR campaign. A detailed exhibitor manual will help you plan your stand.
Get in touch today to secure your company's involvement.